maandag 28 maart 2011

VKB Course (Lynda Deutz assigments) 15 photo's My Music collection













I made this photo serie about my personal music collection.
Music has a important
role in my life that’s why I choose this subject.
I have all kinds of
music on different types, like cd’s, lp’s, and digitally on my computer. I listen to a lot of music, a day without music is a not completed day for me.
I
used to be a DJ that’s why I photographed the LP player and the LP’s.
Mostly I listen to music with my computer (the pc speaker photo), or with my mp3 player with my earphones.
One of the types of music I love to listen is hip-hop.
I
love listening to all types of artist including the late great mc Guru (from Gangstarr, that’s why I made a photo from one of his most known albums).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten